Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

I like going to my cousin's birthday party!

On 22nd of April 2017 we celebrated my cousin’s birthday and it was held in Manurewa.


First we had change into our best clothes. After we were all ready, my mum drove us there. It only took  us five minutes to get there.


As soon as we arrived there we went went into a big hall where the birthday party was held. We had roast chicken, sausages, chops and salad. We also had a piece of chocolate cake.  The food was so appetising.


After we have finished eating our food, my siblings, my cousins and I went to a big bouncing castle outside the hall. There were  a lot of  children jumping up and down. There was a lot of enjoyment as we jumped on the bouncy castle because the bouncing castle because it was very bouncy and fun. We also made up a game called who will leap the highest. My cousin leapt the highest.


Soon my mum called us because we were going to my cousin’s house. My mum drove us back to my cousin’s home because we had to go there to wait for my dad.

My favourite part of the day was going on the bouncy castle because it was fun jumping up and down in there.

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow a structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, events and conclusion to describe my cousin's birthday party.



Image result for birthday party



No comments:

Post a Comment