Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Wow! I haven't met people that are 100 years old!

We are using De Bono’s six thinking hats to help us develop our critical thinking skills.

What suggestions and ideas do we have?
What are the key facts?
They can visit other places like Australia or Canada.
  • They are from Brazil.
  • It’s their 100th birthday.


What are the good things about it?
How do we feel about it?

They have survived  for 100 years.
The 100 year old twins can still spend time with their family and with each other.
I feel really surprised because I haven’t heard  about twins that are 100 years old before.


What things will we need to think about?
What problems might we have?
How have the twins stayed so healthy?


Who is going to look after them?
How do they need to be looked after?


Learning Intention: We are learning to develop our critical thinking skill.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I answer the six De Bono hat questions about the 100 year old twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment