Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

I really enjoyed watching the characters perform!

On Monday the 24th of July 2017, the whole school and I went to the community hall to watch three people perform a Duffy theatre production. The three actors acted out characters such as Duffy, Global warming girl and Mother earth.


After we went inside and sat down on the floor, we started singing some songs from the movie ‘Moana’. We sang ‘How far I’ll go’ and ‘We know the way’. After that, we sang the duffy song.


Then they performed a drama to teach us about climate change. They were very funny in their performance. The characters spoke to each other about climate change issues  that concerned them.

I really enjoyed watching them because they were really funny in their performance and I really enjoyed singing the songs.

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write a recount about the Duffy theatre that we had at school using the structure: introduction, events, conclusion.








No comments:

Post a Comment