Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

I like my weekend!

On Saturday 25th of March, my family and I went to Manurewa for a barbecue.

First we tidied up the house before we went to Manurewa. It took us an hour to get there. While we were on our way to Manurewa, we ate some chips and drank some water on the way. The road was full of cars.

When we went inside the house everyone was cleaning up and cooking the barbecue. Soon my siblings, my cousins and I went outside to play soccer. We kicked the ball around and we also did some tricks. Then we played rugby. Rugby is a game that where you can tackle, run and kick the ball up high. However we didn't want to have tackling because it's dangerous. I had so much fun.

After we went inside, we had some barbecue. We had chops, sausages, chicken and patties. I had two chops, a sausage, a chicken and one pattie. All the food were delicious.

Soon we had dessert. We had straw berry ice - cream and chocolate cake.

After having some dessert, we all went to have a bath, so we are all nice and clean.Then one of my cousin turned on the television and we listened to some music.

My favourite part of the day was when we played soccer because it was so much fun doing some of the tricks.

Learning Intention: We are learning the language feature of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write past tense verbs to describe my weekend.Image result for children playing soccer and rugby for boys and girls

No comments:

Post a Comment