Pages

Sunday 26 March 2017

Visitors!

On Sunday afternoon, my aunt, my uncle and cousins came to visit my family and I. We were so happy to see them because we haven't seen them for a long time.

My three cousins, Jane, Billy boy and Talei were so excited to meet me. My siblings, my three cousins and I soon went to play outside. We played a game called Hunter. We had to hide and avoid being caught by the person who is the one counting and chasing you. We also had to run away so we didn't get tagged. It was so much fun playing the game.

Then we went inside to have a snack. We ate pancakes. We all had some Milo and put jam, butter, and peanut butters on the pancake. It was so delicious.

After we had our snack, we had a devotion. I grabbed the bibles from the shelf for us to read out loud and the Fijian Hymn books so we could sing songs from it. Then we all said our own bible verses in the Fijian language.

After we had our devotion we all rested for while and went on the iPad to play a game. Soon it was time for them to go back home, because it was getting late. When they had left, my family and I were all feeling sleepy so we went to bed.

My favourite part of the day was when we played Hunter because it was so much fun hiding and running away from the chaser.


Learning Intention: We are learning to write the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: i know I can do this when I write the introduction, events and the conclusion. 
   
Image result for pancakesImage result for games to play outside with friends
























No comments:

Post a Comment