Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Friend's birthday!

On Saturday the 18th, it was my friend's birthday. We celebrate my friend's birthday at their home in Panmure.

First we had to get ready to go to the birthday party. Soon we were ready to go to the birthday party. My aunt, my mum, my siblings, my cousins and I all went in aunt's car. My other aunt and uncle went in a different car.

Soon we arrived there and it only took us six minutes to get there. We went out the car and went inside the house. The house was full of balloons on the ground. My cousins, my siblings, some other children and I ate some snacks.

We played a lot of activities, like playing with the ball and the balloons. There was also a pinata. It was so much fun because we did some other activities. Then we all went inside to blow out the cake.

After eating the cake, all the children went upstairs to a room and watch a movie. Before the movie, I went downstairs to go and get some packets of popcorn for all of us. We watched Kung Fu Panda 3. It was a funny movie about a panda named Po. Po has four best friends, and in the movie Po's dad came to find Po.

When we finished watching the movie, we all went down to get something to eat. We ate some roasted chicken with salad. After we ate, we went outside and played some games.We played hand games, tag, hide and seek and hunter.

Then it was time for us to go back home. My dad, my mum, my siblings, my cousins, my aunties, my uncle and I all went home together because it was getting late.
As soon as we arrived home, we all felt tired and sleepy. We all bath as quickly as we can and went to bed.
Image result for birthday party
My favourite part was when I played with other children because it was so much fun.


Learning Intention : We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.

Success Criteria : I know I can do this when I write the introduction, the events and a conclusion about going to my friend's birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment