Pages

Sunday 12 March 2017

It was cool during the weekend!

On Saturday my aunt, my cousin, grandma and I went to the beach. First we had to get ready to go. Once we were all ready. We went to the bus top and we waited for the bus to come. Soon the bus arrived and we went inside the bus and my aunt paid for our fares.

 Soon we were at the beach. My cousin, my aunt and I went to the changing room. Then we went swimming in the sea. My cousin and I swam for a little while then we build some castles and collected some shells. After that we went swimming again in the sea. Next we went to the park because my cousin wanted to go to the park. My cousin and I went to the slide while my aunt and my grandma sat down and rest on a bench. My cousin and I enjoyed playing in the park.

My cousin and I played on the seesaw and the swings. After that my aunt called us because she was taking us to M'c Donald's. It was close to the park. Then we were there at M'c Donald's, my cousin and I ate happy meals but my aunt and my grandma didn't want to have any. My cousin and I ate our ham burgers, chips and we drank some coke. My aunt told my cousin and I that we are going to watch a movie. So we went to the movies. We watched Sing and we ate some popcorn, ice cream and we drank sprite. After we want back home and we were so sleepy and tired. Then we all fell asleep.

 My favourite part was going to the beach because we swam and made sand castles.

 Learning Intention: We are learning how to follow the structure of a recount. 
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I group my ideas into paragraphs in sequence.Image result for beachImage result for fiji mcdonalds

No comments:

Post a Comment